FUBK Post UTME Form 2021/2022 | www.fubk.edu.ng
FUBK Post UTME Screening Form 2021… Federal University Birnin Kebbi, FUBK Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. FUBK post UTME cut-off mark is 160. See more details below;
FUBK Post UTME Form 2021
This to inform the general public that application forms for admission into the degree Programme Federal University Birnin Kebbi is now available on-line for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUBK Post UTME and DE Admissions Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 Academics Session is scheduled to hold soon.
Candidates Eligible for FUBK Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FUBK in the 2021 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- Direct entry candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
How to Apply for FUBK Post UTME.
Candidates are hereby advised to visit the University’s portal @ http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng to apply. The sum of N2,300.00 Naira only (inclusive of bank charges) shall be paid for the screening exercise through any commercial bank in Nigeria, by using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and invoice generated on the University’s portal.
Please follow the registration procedures as below:
- Login to the Admission Screening Portal using your JAMB/D.E Number as username, and surname as password.
- If you have difficulty in logging in, you can use the retrieve password option.
- Upon successful Login, You Must Change your password
- Provide a functional phone number and email address. Then click on Generate Invoice
- You Will Be Redirected To Remita Immediately, Wait For Some Seconds
- You can make payment directly using a Master Card or Print the Generated Invoice Containing Your RRR and Screening Personalized Payment ID (PPID)
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment
- Login back to http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng using your username and password
- If login is Successful, click on ‘Confirm Payment’ Button and wait for few seconds.
- Your payment status will change automatically from ‘Pending’ to ‘Paid’.
- Upload Passport photograph of not more than 50kb and Continue with your registration
- For any enquiry, please email us at email@example.com
Note: Candidates should fill-in their current e-mail addresses and phone numbers in the application form for easy contact. They are also to come along with the following:
- Original of UTME result slip and photocopy of same
- Original DE JAMB slip (for DE candidates)
- Original and photocopies of credentials (where available)
- Evidence of payment
- Two (2) Passport-size photographs
Do you know you can score high in your University or Polytechnic of your choice Post-UTME and gain admission if you start preparing now? The question is HOW? If you really want to know how then kindly drop your email address and your questions in the box below we will respond to you immediately.