FTHGombe College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission 2023
The Federal Teaching Hospital (FTH) Gombe, College of Nursing Sciences (CONS) has commenced the sale of its application form for admission into its National Diploma (ND)/ Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2023/202 academic session. See how to obtain the application form below.
The management of the College of Nursing Sciences (CONS), Institute of Health Sciences, Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe is inviting application for admission form all interested and suitably qualified candidates into its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Basic Nursing programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Admission to Basic Nursing ND/HND Programmes
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the ND/HND Basic Nursing Programmes, a 4-year uninterrupted course structure, segmented into 2 years each for ND and HND respectively. This professional nursing programme is meticulously designed to empower students with profound knowledge and practical skills in nursing sciences.
Candidates aspiring for admission must fulfil the following criteria:
- JAMB Score: Obtain a minimum score of 160 points in JAMB.
- Academic Qualifications: Possess SSCE/GCE: WAEC/NECO or NABTEB with at least five (5) Credits in not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. Note that candidates with NABTEB result should not combine their result with WAEC and NECO.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be 16 years and above as of the date of this advert.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit.
From Monday 18th September 2023, forms can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar, Institute of Health Sciences, Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe (IHS-FTHG) or via Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe Website (https://fthgombe.gov.ng/) through the Institute platform.
A non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) is to be paid into the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Account through Remita. Please note that cash payment will not be accepted.
The closing date for the sales and submission of completed forms is Friday, 6th October 2023.
Screening & Selection Interview
The screening and selection interview is scheduled from Monday, 23rd October 2023 to Wednesday 25th October 2023.
Candidates must submit their completed forms along with the following documents:
- Recent passport-size photographs.
- Photocopies of all credentials including Primary/Secondary school certificates.
- Photocopy of receipt of purchase of Admission form/remita receipt.
- Local Government Indigene Certificate.
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age.
- JAMB Print-out.
- SSCE Scratch-card(s).
For any further inquiries, candidates can contact the administration via the following numbers: 0803 429 5621, 0803 458 8662, or 0803 807 6167.