FPI Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Screening is out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Federal Polytechnic, Idah (FPI) has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 academic session. See how to obtain FPI Post UTME Form below…
FPI Post UTME Form 2020
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME screening forms for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME.
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2020/2021 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Admission Screening.
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
CLOSING DATE: Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 30th November, 2020.
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
If you have any question concerning FPI Post UTME Form 2020, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.