Flour Mills Recruitment 2022/2023 | Application Form Portal [www.fmnplc.com]
This is to inform the entire public that Flour Mills Recruitment for 2022/2023 is ongoing. There interested and qualified applicants are hereby advised to follow the guideline below for application processes.
The Flour Mills Recruitment form 2022 is out. Apply for the ongoing Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC recruitment. The application form is now available at the Flour Mills recruitment portal – www.fmnplc.com.
The Flour Mills Recruitment recruitment 2022 is open for both graduates and non graduates from Nigeria. All suitably qualified applicants should see the available job positions, eligibility requirements and steps to apply.
Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
1. Assistant Electrical Services Manager – Technical
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Plan and schedule maintenance of electrical systems, develop machine inspection Programme and study inspection reports in order to schedule required preventive maintenance activities.
- Raise job orders for external services, material requisition through the order processing system and Vet the electrical materials supplied to stores to ensure they meet specified requirements.
- Design and modify electrical systems to meet specified requirements in accordance with IET regulations and carry out required testing of electrical systems prior to commissioning.
- Prepare comprehensive and detailed reports of departmental activities and manage new electrical projects.
- Train, supervise and conduct appraisal of subordinates.
The Person Must
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be physically fit.
- Possess Strong Analytical skills
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- B.Eng. / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years cognate experience
- Professional Membership in NSE, COREN is minimally required.
Application Closing Date
2. Job Title: HSE Officer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
3. Technician – Rom Oil Mills Limited
- Maintain smooth running of all valves, pressure gauges, electric motors and pumps.
- Carry out routine lubrication plan of all pumps, gear boxes, coupling, etc.
- Carry out daily, periodic checks on all pumps, bolts and nuts to avoid misalignment of moving parts.
- Attend to any unusual condition of all moving parts such as conveyors to solve the problem on time before it degenerates.
- Ensure that all routine maintenance/planned preventive maintenance jobs and machines are carried out in a strict and timely manner.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines or Technical Trade Test 1, 2 and 3.
- 3 years’ cognate experience in mechanical maintenance jobs.
The person must:
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot.
- Have good communication skills.
Application Closing Date