Agbeyewa Farms is a farm business with operations in Ekiti State, Nigeria, that is among the best in the world. We have plans to grow into Africa while creating good jobs and economic opportunities for local communities and becoming a global agribusiness force to be reckoned with.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Ado Ekiti, Ekiti with approximately 25% travel (within Nigeria and internationally)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Work in line with the leadership team to model out business scenarios, build and track performance metrics, price and evaluate new opportunities, and manage the company’s financial responsibilities and budgets. Be a strategic partner with various functions of our organization.
- Liaise with business teams in establishing project budgets and forecasts for both short and long terms.
- Adhere to and stay abreast of recent developments in relevant accounting and tax standards.
- Reconcile oversight of balance sheet for various business units.
- Produce monthly management accounts and own its process management documentation.
- Uncover and drive process improvement opportunities across the Finance team.
- Provide informal training and guidance for junior members of the Finance team.
- Define and track critical success metrics and KPIs of the business, collaborating with other divisions to address them.
- Build actionable reports and dashboards for wider distribution.
- Run regular in-depth analysis of financials to gain key insights and ensure accuracy.
- Work closely with the leadership team on strategy, roadmap, and targets for the business, and advise on hiring decisions and market opportunities.
- Assist the investor relations team with key financial deliverables and ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance. A Master’s Degree would also be preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a chartered accountant (ACCA/ACA) and a minimum of 4 years of managerial experience.
- Membership of a renowned professional body such as Chattered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) or any other relevant body.
- Membership of a renowned professional body such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), or any other relevant body.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically in Excel, macros, data analysis, and pivot tables.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of financial statement modeling.
- Practical knowledge of Accounting software such as; Sage, SAP, Oracle EBS.
- Ability to work autonomously and within teams.
- Approachable and confident personality type, comfortable within a wide range of organizational environments.
- High integrity and natural desire to assume responsibility.
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 – day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Mentoring and Counseling.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online