Do you have in mind to work in a big company like PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc? Here is an opportunity! The company made it known that the following position is open.
PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst – Supply Chain
Job Requisition ID: JR000507
Job Type: Full time
Job Grade: 6
Responsible to: Head, Supply Chain Finance
About the Job
- To provide all round finance support to the supply chain function, ensuring proper financial control and reporting and performing insightful analysis and challenge.
- To support the logistics unit of Supply Chain (inbound, outbound, Distribution Centres and Depots, etc) by providing detailed financial information, visibility, and insight into logistic cost and to drive cost optimization and compliance.
- Logistics cost control to maximise OP, guide logistic team on their spent and make a quality and effective decision to CSL leadership team
- Ensuring cost drivers are visible to all CSL stakeholders and support in the delivery of all other assignments and objectives
- Evaluation of logistic monthly COST TO SERVE and ensure risks and opportunities are properly call-out to logistics team and this is properly recognised in financial planning
- Preparation and submission of CSL overhead budget on quarterly and annual basis in line with communicated deadline
- Balance sheet control, reconciliation and review of Local freight accrual and transporters Deduction, inventory and other logistic related issues
- Coordinate FG stock count across all DC and Depot. Call out reasons for stock variance to all stakeholders and ensure adequate controls are put in place
- Give clarity and response to any query or request from external and internal audit on issues that relate to logistics.
Key Stakeholders – Internal Relationships
- Cross-functional teams from Finance Share services, Commercial, Supply Chain, etc.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications / Technical / Professional Experience:
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in relevant discipline.
- Membership of ICAN or ACCA is desirable
- 3 -5 years minimum work experience
- FMCG, logistics (inbound, outbound, Distribution Centres and Depots, etc) experience preferred
- Strong analysis and stock accounting experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Sound Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practice.
Required Behavioural Competencies:
- Bold – As individuals we are Bold. Fearless, pioneering, and passionate, open and honest, true to ourselves and proud of who we are
- Energetic – In our teams we are Energetic. Dynamic and proactive, capable, and flexible, embracing change and moving fast into the future
- Striving – As a business we are Striving. Raising the bar, pushing performance, aiming high and achieving more
- Together – Our shared culture brings us Together. One family, many voices; supported, included, respectful, empowered, and with joy in what we do.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualifie candidates should:
Click here to apply online