Fidelity Bank Past Questions and Answers. There is no doubt that you are searching for the Fidelity past questions for the upcoming recruitment examination. No need to worry because you are in the right page.
We have available Fidelity Bank Past Questions which will help you to gain employment this year. This past question is the compilation of all the questions that have been asked in previous years which over 60% are usually repeated or simply rephrased each year.
Why you need Fidelity Bank Past Questions
Past questions allows you to understand the number of alternative choices provided by your examiner. Knowing that you have options gives you the understanding that you need to answer the best questions you know first rather than attempting it in 1,2,3,4 order.
Past questions also helps you understand which area of the questions are more important than others. In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique can help you if you have limited time and still make it in the recruitment list.
Sample of Fidelity Bank Past Questions
1. The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2 ?
2. Three men, Bedu, Bakare and Kofi shared N500 in the ratio 3:2:x respectively. If Bedu’s share is N150, find the value of x.
3. The sides of two cubes are in the ratio 2:5, what is the ratio of their volumes?
4. Lena bought 400 Alpha Company shares at N1.50 each and sold them at N2.05 each. What was her gain?
5. Amma buys 100 oranges at 20 for C 30.00 and another 200 oranges at 4 for C 10.00. If she sells all her oranges at C3.00 each, what was her profit?
How to Download Fidelity Bank Past Questions and Answers Pdf
The cost of the newly updated Past Questions is 2000 NGN
Pay to our Bank account and get it through your email address
See the payment details below
Account Number: 0725390150
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Emmanuel Essien
Electronic Transfer Acceptable
After Payment , send the following (1) Email address, (2) depositors name or your account name, (3) amount paid to 08033678603
Assurance Of Delivery
Our services is based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
You can call us to confirm before purchasing via 08033678603. Thanks for your patronage.
1 thought on “Fidelity Bank Past Questions and Answers”