Fidei Polytechnic Gboko Post UTME Form 2022/23 is Out
This is to let all intending candidates know that Fidei Polytechnic Gboko has officially released their 2ND BATCH Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain Fideipoly Post UTME Form below.
The management of Fidei Polytechnic Gboko broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications forms are also on sale for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution for Direct Entry programmes (FULL TIME) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Fidei Polytechnic Courses.
Fidei polytechnic runs the following accredited programmes:
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option),
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
- Fisheries and Aquatic Technology
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option),
- Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option),
- Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Evaluation
- Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Public Administration
Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
- All Candidates for UTME, in addition to possession of FIVE (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics, must have sat for the 2021 UTME and scored 120 and above.
- Candidates who sat for the UTME but are awaiting their Senior Secondary Certificates Examinations (SSCE) results can also apply.
How to Apply for Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, announces to all UTME candidates who are seeking admission into higher institutions for the 2022/2023 academic session and want to study at the institution but did not choose Fidei Polytechnic as their First Choice institution to go to any CBT Centre and log onto JAMB portal to Change their First Choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko.
Note for all Candidates: To be allowed to enter the polytechnic, all candidates whether to buy, submit forms or carry out any other transaction must wear face masks and submit themselves for the body-temperature check at the main entrance of the institution.
QUALIFICATION FOR SCREENING
- All prospective UTME candidates who chose Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their First Choice, and scored 100 and above at the 2022 JAMB’s UTME are qualified to take part in the screening exercise.
- Candidates who chose Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their Second, Third or Fourth Choice, but are interested to study at the institution, can also attend the screening but should go to any CBT centre and log on to JAMB Website to change their choice of institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their first choice. They can also do this immediately after the post-UTME screening.
- All candidates who bought admission forms for Direct Entry (DE) programmes are also qualified to take part in the screening exercise. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should note that the sale of admission forms is ongoing, and interested candidates can also get forms on the day of the screening exercise, at Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko.
- All candidates for screening must possess FIVE (5) credit-passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- The 2022/2023 UTME admission exercise, as usual, will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to computerise the admission process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are, therefore, strongly advised to upload their O’ Level results to the JAMB Website as a pre-condition for admission. Candidates with cases of awaiting results, notwithstanding, can also attend the screening, but must upload their results immediately the results are released.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN SCREENING
- All prospective candidates for the screening exercise must bring along with them the following:
- A copy of printed JAMB Result slip.
- Originals of candidates’ credentials, i.e. Birth Certificates/Statutory Declarations of Age, Certificates of States of Origins, Senior School Certificates (NABTEB, NECO, WAEC, Trade Test II), First School Leaving Certificates, ND/NID/NCE Certificates for HND candidates, etc.
- A mandatory screening fee of Two Thousand (N2000.00) Naira only.
For any enquiry, complaint or information before or after the exercise, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the following phone numbers: 0703 031 2917, 0905 998 8988, 0806 605 9636
If you have any question concerning Fidei polytechnic Post UTME Form 2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.