Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) Post UTME / DE Form 2023/2024
Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) Post UTME and Direct Entry application form for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. Application is being invited from all interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission.
The management of the Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) Yobe State, wishes to inform all candidates who have selected the university as their First Choice in UTME (University Tertiary Matriculation Examination) that its post UTME and Direct Entry application form for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale.
Only candidates who have marked Federal University Gashua as their First Choice educational institution and have attained 140 points or higher in their JAMB examinations are considered qualified for the screening exercise.
Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
For those seeking admission via the Direct Entry pathway, the criteria involve choosing Federal University Gashua as their First Choice and having either a Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE or IJMB with a minimum of 6 points, a Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least Lower Credit, or a Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
How to Apply for The FUGASHUA Post UTME
Visit the Official Website
Begin by navigating to the Federal University, Gashua official website https://fugashua.edu.ng. Once on the website, prepare to pay the non-refundable registration fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000), which does not include additional bank charges. The registration portal will officially be
- Proceed to the application website https://fugashua.admissions.cloud/ and click on ‘Register’ to establish your UTME/DE screening account. Required information will include:
- JAMB registration number
- First name and surname
- Entry mode (UTME/DE)
- A valid email address as your username
- A robust password containing uppercase letters and numbers
- Once the account has been created, a confirmation link will be sent to your email address. Follow this link, which will redirect you to the payment page. Payment can be made via bank or ATM. For bank payment, print the invoice (RRR invoice) and proceed to make your payment at any commercial bank. For ATM payment, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, log back into the website using your credentials (email or JAMB number and password). Complete the rest of the registration process, which will involve providing the following:
- First and second UTME choices
- UTME subject combinations and score
- Bio-data and a recent passport photograph
- O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language in no more than two sittings
- Details of any previous educational institutions attended and qualifications acquired
- After filling out your information, you will be redirected to a page for document uploads. Here, scanned copies of your certificates and results must be uploaded.
- Upon final submission, a confirmation stating “Application Submitted Successfully, It Cannot Be Altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- There will be no physical screening or aptitude tests.
- You will be notified of your admission status via your CAPS or a text message, and updates will also be visible on your online portal.
Disclaimer: Once successfully submitted, alterations to the application are not permissible.
For candidates keen on seamless navigation through the admission process, adherence to these guidelines is strongly recommended.