Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Nigerian students in Nigerian public tertiary institutions, 2021/2022 — The scholarship application is open to Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE students. The deadline for submitting applications for the Nigerian Award Scholarship (NA) is June 20, 2022. See the requirements and application procedure below.
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students in Nigerian public tertiary institutions to participate in the 2021/2022 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for scholarship awards tenable in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
COURSES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
How to Apply for Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current School’s Identity Card
The registration portal will be opened from 9th May 2022 to 20th June 2022.
Come with one set of completed online printed forms at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below:
2021/2022 FSB COMPUTER-BASED TEST VENUES
TIME: 9.00 A.M DAILY
NOTICE: During the application, candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 09154573973
For furtherTechnical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
Note: This particular application does not attract any processing fee. Therefore, beware of fraudsters!