Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021/2022 | Portal www.fedfire.gov.ng
This is to inform the entire public that Federal Fire Service Recruitment (FRS) is now recruiting to fill the current positions.
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment for 2021 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment portal (www.fedfire.gov.ng), how to apply for FFS 2021 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment
You might likely ask: When is Federal Fire Service Recruitment going to take place? the answer is stay focus and keep reading this post.
Do you have the qualifications, requirements and what it takes to be selected for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021?
We are looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in
Positions Available For Federal Fire Service Recruitment.
Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FFS Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Federal Fire Service.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Federal Fire Service.
How to Apply for
- Applications must be online.
- Candidates are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during documentation.
- Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
If you want to stay updated on Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.