FCE Katsina Post UTME Form – 2021/2022 How to Apply
This is to inform all intending candidates that Federal College of Education (FCE) Katsina has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain FCE Katsina Post UTME Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested candidates can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Federal College of Education (FCE) Katsina 2021/2022 post UTME screening exercise.
FCE Katsina Post UTME Eligibility
To be eligible for admission, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 120 marks and above in the 2021 UTME examination for NCE Programme and 180 and above for Degree Programme.
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- The four-year degree programme is available to candidates who have successfully completed the Nigeria Certificate in Education [NCE] and must have purchased the 2021 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY (D.E) form. All Direct Entry applicants must equally have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in their NCE courses.
How to Apply for FCE Katsina Post UTME Form
Online Registration for the screening commences on 20 September 2021 via website while the physical screening commences on 30 September 2021.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the school website: https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply to register and make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening.
- Click on to https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply
- Read the instruction carefully
- Create an account if you have just come into the portal for the first time. Simply sign up by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email and any Password
- Login into the Portal with existing login accounts by entering your Email and Password
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- Upon successful payment, click on Continue Registration to continue your registration
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available and upload your passport
- Submit your application form
- On successful completion of your application , print a hard copy of your application form, acknowledgment slip and evidence of payment. Attach photocopies of your credential and submit to ADMISSION OFFICE, FCE Katsina.
For enquiries and/or complaints send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FCE Katsina Post UTME Screening
This is to inform the general public, particularly candidates who wish to secure admissions into various Degree courses run by the College in affiliation with Bayero University, Kano and N.C.E Programme run by the College that physical Screening Exercise is scheduled to commence on Thursday, 30 September 2021 at Languages Multi-purpose Hall by 10:00am prompt.
Candidates are required to come with the following documents for the screening
- Registration Slip and Evidence of Payment of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2, 000.00) via Remita
- O’Level (SSCE, GCE, TCII, NABTEB, SAISSCE etc) Examination Statement of Result or Certificate.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Letter of Indigene (Original)
- Direct Entry Registration Slip and NCE/ ND Results or Certificate
- 2021 UTME Registration and Result Slip (originals). Candidates must score 120 and above for NCE and 180 and above for degree programmes.
- NCDC Protocol on COVID 19 should be strictly followed.
If you have any question concerning Federal College of Education Katsina Post UTME Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.