FCE-ABEOKUTA NCE Post UTME Screening Form – 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Federal College of Education Abeokuta has officially released their Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain FCE-ABEOKUTA Post UTME Form below.
The management of the institution made this announcement on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Federal College of Education, Abeokuta is inviting interested candidates for admission into the NCE Programme for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Federal College of Education Abeokuta NCE Courses
Below is the list of high-quality NCE courses offered by the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta:
- Arabic/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/ Music
- Theatre Arts/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/French
- Theatre Arts/ CRS
- Theatre Arts/ Yoruba
- Theatre Arts/Igbo
- Theatre Arts/ Islamic Studies
- Theatre Arts/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Arabic
- Yoruba/Islamic Studies
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Islamic Studies/Economics
- Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Studies/Yoruba
- Agric Education
- CRS/ Economics
- Home Economics
- Biology/ Maths
- Computer Science/Maths
- Computer Science/Physics
- Social Studies/Igbo
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Integrated Science/Maths
- Music/ Hausa
- Music/ Igbo.
Federal College of Education Abeokuta Post UTME Eligibility
- Applicants must possess a minimum entry qualification of four (4) O’level credit and a pass in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent.
- Only candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME with relevant subjects combinations and have scored a minimum of 100 are eligible to participate in the admission screening exercise.
- Interested candidates should note that they are to change their choice of institution to Federal College of Education, Abeokuta as the first choice on the JAMB website before registering online for the admission screening exercise, provided they meet the above requirement.
How to Apply for FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Form
- Log on to the College website www.fce-abeokuta edu.ng
- Fill in your biodata and make payment of a NONREFUNDABLE fee of N2,000 only through PAYSTACK using either ATM or Bank Account Number (if you use Account number, a code will be sent to your phone). Please enter the code to complete payment.
- Complete Online Registration form by filling in your results.
- A functional phone number of the applicant should be used to enable the College to notify all candidates of the screening date.
- Candidates are to bring the following to the Admissions Office for NCE Programme.
- Printed online registration form:
- Printed payment receipt sent to candidate’s e-mail,
- All results (SSE/GCE/NECO etc.)
- UTME result slips
- Printout of JAMB Change of Institution/Course for candidates that did not pick the College as Institution of First Choice.
- Candidates are also to upload the O’level results used for admission processing into the JAMB website.
FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Screening
The date and venue of the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be communicated to all applicants through the mobile phone numbers provided Candidates are further advised to monitor the College website www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng for updates on the admission exercise
If you have any question concerning FCE-ABEOKUTA Post UTME Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.