FCE-ABEOKUTA Course Registration & Online Payment Procedure 2020/2021
Federal College of Education, Abeokuta, FCE-ABEOKUTA course registration and online payment procedure for fresh and stale NCE students.
FCE-ABEOKUTA Course Registration
The management of the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA) has published the procedure for the registration of courses and online payment by all the new and returning NCE students of the institution.
FCE Abeokuta Course Registration and Online Payment Procedure
- For Fresh NCE students, check your name on the list of admitted students from the Admissions Office and obtain clearance (authority) to pay school fees from Admissions Office.
- At any browser, type www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng
- Click STUDENTS’ PORTAL
- For new intakes (fresh NCE students), enter your JAMB No. and Surname as password and proceed to Step 5.
- For returning NCE students, enter your Matric Number and Surname as password and proceed to Step 5.
- Click Generate Invoice in front of the fees you want to pay.
- At the bottom of the invoice, click Pay Now.
- Select your Payment Option.
- On successful payment, print your receipt.
- On completion of payment of all prescribed fees, proceed to register for your courses.
- At the end, click Log Out.
Do you have any question for us? If Yes, then comment and drop your email address in the comment section in other for us to keep you posted and informed of any updates and post that you may need.