FCC Ibadan Diploma Application Form 2023/2024
Federal Co-operative College (FCC) Ibadan has announced the commencement of the sale of its Diploma and Professional Diploma (PD) application form admission into its Diploma in Co-operative Studies (Full-Time) and the Professional Diploma in Co-operative Studies (Full-Time and Part-Time One Year programme) for the 2023/2024 academic session. The online application form should be completed and submitted with all the required documents. Duly completed forms should be returned to the Registrar. Successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
The Federal Co-operative College (FCC), Ibadan wishes to inform the general public and all interested and suitably qualified candidates that it application form admission into its Diploma and Professional Diploma (PD) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale.
FCC Ibadan Diploma Courses
FCC Ibadan offers the following Diploma and Professional Diploma programs:
- Diploma (DCS) in Co-operative Studies (Full Time Only)
- Professional Diploma (PD) in Co-operative Studies (1 Year Programme Full Time & Part Time)
Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Diploma Admission Requirements
The admission requirements for each programme are as follows:
- Diploma (DCS) in Co-operative Studies (Full Time Only): Candidates must possess WASSCE/SSCE/GCE O’Level with 5 credits at not more than two sittings. The credits must include English Language, Mathematics, and any other 3 subjects from Economics, Geography, History/Government, Commerce, Account, Agricultural Science/Biology, Civic Education etc.
- Professional Diploma (PD) in Co-operative Studies (1 Year Programme Full Time & Part Time): This programme is open to graduates from other disciplines and seasoned co-operative officers.
How to Apply for Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Diploma Admission Form
Candidates should ensure they meet the admission requirements before applying for a programme. FCC Ibadan reserves the right to withdraw the admission of any candidate found to have registered for a programme for which they are not qualified or if they are found to have violated any procedures or rules.
To apply, candidates must:
- Visit www.fccibadan.edu.ng and complete the institution’s application form.
- Purchase scratch cards for the forms from the college at a cost of N7,500.00, payable to the college’s TSA account.
- To access the college’s account, visit www.remita.net, click on “Pay FGN and State TSA” and type “FEDERAL COOPERATIVE COLLEGE- IBADAN” in the textbox provided. This will generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), which should be taken to any commercial bank for payment.
When submitting the application form, candidates should attach the following:
- Evidence of payment (receipt) for the scratch card, obtainable from the college’s account section.
- A photocopy of the original or computer printout of WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results.
- A passport size photograph.
- A photocopy of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
Completed forms should be returned to the Registrar, Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan. Applicants will be invited for an interview at an appropriate time, and successful candidates will be communicated thereafter.