ESUT Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out – www.esut.edu.ng.
This is to inform all intending candidates that Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain ESUT Post UTME Form below…
ESUT Post UTME Form
The management of Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Recommended: ESUT Post UTME Past Question and Answers
Check Out: ESUT Courses and Requirements
COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION: The on-line registration started on Monday, 10th August, 2020 and shall end on Friday, 11th September, 2020. The website closes on Saturday, 12th September, 2020 at 12 midnight.
The screening will be online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
Candidates Eligible for ESUT Post UTME.
- ESUT cut-off mark is 160, except for Medicine and Surgery, Law, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy which is 200.
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Form.
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2021/2022 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- All candidates must upload their 0′ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres.
- Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO (August/September) 2020 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after December 31, 2020, shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0′ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
- UTME Result Slip
- Entry qualification Certificate(s)
- Current Passport-Size Photograph.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
WARNING: The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.