EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) has officially released their School Of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 academic session. See how to obtain EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form below…
EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) school of nursing for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Examination Date: 23rd September, 2020
Examination Time: 7:00AM Prompt
Examination Venue: CBT Centre, Ekiti State University (EKSU)
Candidates are required to come along with the following items for the Examination:
- Writing Materials
- Face Mask
- Personal Hand Sanitizer
- Coloured Print-out of Application Slip
Note, Interview for the successful applicants will be conducted as scheduled below:
Date of Interview: 25th September, 2020
Time of Interview: 9:00AM Prompt
Also all applicants are to come with the folllowing documents for interview:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result(s)
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial from Previous School(s)
- Certificate of Local Government Origin.
- Print-out of Olevel Results
EKSU Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2020. Candidates are allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO results.
How to Apply for EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission.
Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only].
- Log on to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
Note: Payment is to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with a red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and summary of your application.
CLOSING DATE: 21st September, 2020.
- Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
- Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- For Enquiries: Send an email to email@example.com or Call: 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870
If you have any question concerning EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form 2020, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.