Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment, 2022 and How to Apply
Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 is ongoing… This page contains detail information about Edo State Civil Service Commission massive recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria.
Edo State Civil Service recruitment 2022 application registration form is out.This Guide is about how you can register for Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2022 at www.edostate.gov.ng/civilservicecommission (website has been confirmed).
If you want to apply for Edo State CSC recruitment 2022, then you have to read about Edo State CSC recruitment 2022 requirements below:
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies Categories
There are so many categories in Edo State Civil Service recruitment 2022/2023. If you need guide on how to choose a category for yourself, then continue.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill some vacant posts in the Edo State Civil Service.
1.) Graduate Mechanical Engineer.
2.) Graduate Civil Engineer.
3.) Graduate Environmental Health Officer II.
5.) Graduate Structural Engineer.
6.) Graduate Electrical Engineer.
7.) Graduate Scientific Officer (Mining).
8.) Statistical Officer.
9.) Graduate Scientific Officer (Water).
10.) Graduate Statistician.
11.) Technical Officer (Town Planning) etc.
Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements 2022
Candidates for the various posts must possess the minimum qualifications specified below.
- Interested applicants for Edo State Civil recruitment 2022 must possess a minimum of 2nd Class lower Degree for University Graduates.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate.
How to Apply for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies?
To apply simply visit Edo State Civil recruitment 2022 portal/website at www.edostate.gov.ng/civilservicecommission and click on the “Careers” button.
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- N.B All file upload size must not exceed 100kb!
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
- EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect to this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
If you want to stay updated on Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 kindly drop your email address in the subscription box below and we will keep you updated.