EBSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 is Out | www.ebsu.edu.ng
Ebonyi State University, (EBSU) Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. EBSU Post UTME/DE Screenig Form is now available online. See how to apply below.
EBSU Post UTME Form 2021
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME/DE screening forms for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See also: EBSU Cut Off Mark
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of
EBSU Post UTME / DE Eligibility.
Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
If you want to stay updated on EBSU Post UTME Form 2021, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.