Dominican University Ibadan (DUI) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Dominican University Ibadan (DUI), has officially released their Post UTME / Direct Entry Admission Screening Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain DUI Post UTME Screening Form below…
DUI Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring candidates to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Dominion University is anchored on excellent teaching, learning and innovative research. It aims to provide intuitive inter-disciplinary development of generational leaders, relevant in all global spheres.
DUI Admission Requirements.
Admission shall be open to all irrespective of sex, religion, ethnicity, race or political conviction. However, prospective candidates seeking admission must not be less than 16 years of age by October of Admission year.
- All admission shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- Into 100 level (UTME), prospective students must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings;
- Score a satisfactory mark in UTME in relevant subjects.
- To be eligible for consideration for direct entry admission (into 200 level), a candidate must, in addition to obtaining five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings, also:
- hold a General Certificate of Education with pass at ‘A’ level in a minimum of two subjects chosen from a list approved by the Senate from time to time; or
- have credit level pass in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Merit pass in National Certificate in Education (NCE) from an approved College or Polytechnic, or
- hold first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an approved University or Polytechnic.
- All candidates would be required to submit to post-UTME screening and must satisfy the special requirements of the College/Department to which admission is being sought.
How to Apply for DUI Post UTME Screening Form.
Forms are available at the Admissions office for collection at the rate of #7,500. For further information, please log-on to the Dominican University, Ibadan official website: www.dui.edu.ng or call: 0905-558-8867, 0905-558-8866, 0903-000-1712
If you have any question concerning DUI Post UTME Screening Form 2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.