Dominican University Post-UTME Form for 2021/2022 is out Online
This is to inform all intending candidates that Dominican University has officially released their Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain Dominican University Post-UTME Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who obtained a minimum score of 140 in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and possess at least five O’ Level Credit in relevant subjects for admission into the Dominican University first degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Post-UTME screening for the 2021/2022 Academic Session commences on Wednesday, September 8, 2021 and would subsequently hold every Wednesday of the week between 11.00am and 3.00pm for interested candidates.
Dominican University Undergraduate Courses
|B.Sc. Computer Science|
|B.Sc. Business Administration|
|B.Sc. Mass Communication|
|B.A. Christian Religious Studies|
Dominican University Admission Requirements
Admission shall be open to all irrespective of sex, religion, ethnicity, race or political conviction. However, prospective candidates seeking admission must not be less than 16 years of age by October of Admission year.
- All admission shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- Into 100 level (UTME), prospective students must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings;
- Score a satisfactory mark in UTME in relevant subjects.
- To be eligible for consideration for direct entry admission (into 200 level), a candidate must, in addition to obtaining five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings, also:
- hold a General Certificate of Education with pass at ‘A’ level in a minimum of two subjects chosen from a list approved by the Senate from time to time; or
- have credit level pass in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Merit pass in National Certificate in Education (NCE) from an approved College or Polytechnic, or
- hold first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an approved University or Polytechnic.
- All candidates would be required to submit to post-UTME screening and must satisfy the special requirements of the College/Department to which admission is being sought.
How to Apply for Dominican University Post UTME Form
Kindly note that candidates who did not initially choose the Dominican University Ibadan for the 2021 UTME but now interested in studying at the University are equally welcome.
Online Application Form Fee is: #7, 500 and the Post-UTME Screening Exercise Fee is: # 2, 000.
These fees are to be paid into the following bank account:
Account Name: Dom Uni Projdu Admission Acct
Account Number: 0601729554 Bank: GTBank PLC
To register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise, Click Here
For further inquiries, call 0905 558 8866 or 0903 000 1712 or send mail to email@example.com.
Do you know you can score high in your University or Polytechnic of your choice Post-UTME and gain admission if you start preparing now? The question is HOW? If you really want to know how then kindly drop your email address and your questions in the box below we will respond to you immediately.