DELSU Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is information on how to check DELSU admission lists for 2020/2021 academic session. This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, 2020/2021 post UTME and also participated in the screening exercise that the management of DELSU have released the admission list for 2020/2021 academic session. Therefore, they can now check their admission status. See how to check Delsu admission list and status below;
Up to seven (7) Delsu admission list have been released and uploaded on the school website for access by candidates who took parts in the admission selection process. There are two ways to check your Delsu admission status, first through the jamb admission checking portal or through the official website of the school. which ever means candidates wish to explore to determine their admission status is genuine.
Also See; BUK Admission List
How to Check DELSU Admission List On Jamb Portal
You can DELSU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the the simple procedures given below:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your DELSU admission status.
How to Check DELSU Admission List Delsu’s Website
- log on to DELSU admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/print2021admin.aspx.
- Input your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided,
- Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status.
Candidates who are not included in the merit lists of admission can apply for supplementary or a change of course to enable them gain admission for 2020/2021 academic session. while Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission into the course of their choice can proceed to prepare for registration exercise. congratulations to the shortlisted candidates.