DELSU Admission List for 2023/2024 Session
This is information on how to check DELSU admission lists for 2024/2023 academic session. This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, 2023/2024 post UTME and also participated in the screening exercise that the management of DELSU have released the admission list for 2023/2024 academic session. Therefore, they can now check their admission status. See how to check Delsu admission list and status below;
Up to seven (7) Delsu admission list have been released and uploaded on the school website for access by candidates who took parts in the admission selection process. There are two ways to check your Delsu admission status, first through the jamb admission checking portal or through the official website of the school. which ever means candidates wish to explore to determine their admission status is genuine.
How to Check DELSU Admission List On Jamb Portal
Accessing the First Batch Admission Portal
- Navigate to the DELSU 1st Batch Admission Status Checking Portal: To ascertain your admission status, kindly proceed to DELSU’s First Batch Admission Portal at https://www.delsu.edu.ng/2023/01/01/2023-admission/admission.aspx.
- Input Your JAMB Registration Number: Locate the designated column and enter your Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Registration Number.
- Final Step: After inputting your JAMB Registration Number, click on the “Check” option to unveil your admission status.
Reviewing Admission Status for Affiliate Programmes: First Batch
- Proceed to the Affiliate Programme Admission Portal: Candidates interested in affiliate programmes should visit DELSU’s First Batch Affiliate Admission Portal at https://www.delsu.edu.ng/2023/01/01/2023-admission/affiliate_admission.aspx.
- Enter Your JAMB Registration Number: Insert your JAMB Registration Number in the allocated space.
- Completion: Finally, tap the ‘CHECK’ button to gain access to your DELSU admission status.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal
- Candidates may alternatively opt for the JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal to access their admission status by adhering to the following steps:
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal: Navigate to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login Credentials: Utilise your username and password to log into your JAMB profile.
- Find ‘Check Admission Status’ Tab: Scroll through the options and locate then click on ‘Check Admission Status’.
- Enter Examination Year and Registration Number: Make the necessary entries in the required columns.
- Finalise the Check: Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to reveal your DELSU admission status.
Candidates who are not included in the merit lists of admission can apply for supplementary or a change of course to enable them gain admission for 2023/2024 academic session. while Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission into the course of their choice can proceed to prepare for registration exercise. congratulations to the shortlisted candidates.