Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job tye: Full-time
About the Job
- Are you skilled at communicating campaign concepts through very creative print, digital marketing materials?
- Are you looking to leverage your 1 year+ creative design experience by joining a dynamic team of youngsters working from a casual tech-startup environment?
- KWIK Delivery will like to meet with you.
What we expect from you:
- Create and design various materials for print, digital, and other types of marketing materials
- Develop concepts for campaigns and contribute to layout, typography, and photography decisions
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, visual elements and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Design layouts, including a selection of colors, images, and typeface
- Work across teams to produce any additional visual resources that might be required
- Participate in regular design reviews with Product Designers/Marketing and weekly feedback sessions with cross functional stakeholders
- Use different design techniques to create models, drafts, prototypes, mock-ups and wireframes as needed.
- Create drafts of social media posters, banners, flyers, etc. and get them approved by our Design head.
- Use feedback from other team members to improve on designs
- Learn and improve knowledge of design techniques and expertise.
What is required to succeed on this role:
- BA or B.Sc Degree in Graphic Designing or related field.
- 1+ years of experience as a Junior Graphic Designer or similar role within a creative/ advertising agency.
- Basic knowledge of different kinds of design techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of photo manipulation and color correction techniques
- Problem-solving aptitude with outstanding creativity skills.
- Multitasking abilities and outstanding time management skills.
- Understanding of UI and UX will be an added advantage.
- communication and team playing skills
- An updated portfolio of the projects undertaken to date.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online