Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Admission List 2022/2023 for Basic Midwifery & Community Midwifery Programmes is Out.
This is to announced to the general public that the management of Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT), has officially released their first batch admission List for Basic Midwifery & Community Midwifery Programmes 2022/2023 academic session. See how to check CONAMKAT Admission List below.
All the candidates that applied for admission into the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT), for the 2022/2023 academic session are hereby informed that they can now check their admission status as it is available online.
How to Check CONAMKAT Admission List
Follow the link below to access your admission status:
This is to inform all successful candidates admitted into Basic Midwifery Programme at Nana Babajo School of Midwifery, Malumfashi that NLINE Registration commences on Wednesday, 13th October, 2022 and ends on Sunday 30th October, 2022.
Method of ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Visit www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on STUDENTS REGISTRATION PORTAL;
- Click on REGISTRATION GUIDELINES to read and follow the guideline for the online registration.
DOCUMENTATION: All successful candidates MUST present to Nana Babajo School of Midwifery, Malumfashi, the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the under-listed:
- College Admission Letter (To be printed online, COLOURED and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Biodata Printout
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Library Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Examination Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgement Card
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- Indigene Letter
- Hostel Fee Payment Slip (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Hostel Allocation Form (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 Rim Paper
NOTE: Item 3 – 11, 19 and 20 can be printed from the Registration Portal.
Failure to register by Sunday 30th October, 2022 means forfeiture of admission.
Commencement of Lecture: Monday, 31st November, 2022.