Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 Application Form | How to Apply
Are you looking for how to apply for Citibank Nigeria Limited 2021 Recruitment? if your answer is yes, then worry no more, this page will provide you the right information related to Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment. All you need to do is to stay focus and read through to get the right information concerning Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment.
In this article you will get latest updates on Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Citibank Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting. See application procedures, requirements and available job vacancies below.
Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 Available Vacancies
Job Title: Teller
Job Req ID: 21368317
Time Type: Full-time
Job Family Group: Operations – Transaction Services
Job Family: Cash Management
- Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility.
- It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
- The Teller is an entry-level role responsible for processing varied cash & trade operation tasks in coordination with the Transaction Services team.
- The overall objective is to perform multiple processing activities of limited complexity in a fast-paced environment while focusing on quality, details and accuracy.
- Apply detailed processing knowledge to deliver efficient customer service that meets quality standards
- Perform limited complexity transaction duties / Cash & Trade Operation tasks under general supervision
- Complete processing activities related to compliance and control
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed.
- Assist new team members with procedural tasks
- Contact internal and external customers on a frequent basis
- Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Education / Experience:
- B.Sc – First Degree.
- 1 year of relevant experience.
- Pass basic induction and operations training.
- You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team.
- Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information every day which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
How to Apply for Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.