Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In this article, we will provide the full information on Chevron Recruitment 2021, requirements, deadline, available job vacancies and how to apply via Chevron Recruitment portal (careers.chevro2n.com).
Do you want to work in an Oil and Gas company? Chevron is a Multi-National Oil Company and they are currently recruiting new workers.
Chevron is one of the best petroleum companies in Nigeria. We have others like ExxonMobil, Oando, Shell and many others.
There are many job vacancies in Chevron for fresh graduates with B.Sc, OND and Masters degree.
You can even apply for Internship at Chevron as well.
Chevron Nigeria has a very attractive salary package with fat allowances and bonuses.
Do you want to see the procedures for applying for Chevron Recruitment? Then you need to read this article.
Many have been asking questions like “When will Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Recruitment form 2022 be out”. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Chevron Nigeria Limited 2022 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2022 Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Form, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Chevron Nigeria Limited or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2022 Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Recruitment.
Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements
Before applying for the Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Chevron career page.
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab