The Cheapest Way to Send Money From Nigeria to Argentina
When considering how to send money to Argentina from Nigeria there are some key steps one needs to follow and some aspects of the transfer that will impact the best provider for your needs depending on the option you choose.
Sending money to Argentina from Nigeria using credit card
To avoid high fees you can opt to use an online money transfer provider such as to pay for your transfer to Argentina.
Sending money to Argentina from Nigeria using a debit card
With a debit card, you can send money online to Argentina using your debit card. But before making a payment, make sure you understand all the processing fees in place.
Using a wire transfer to send money from Nigeria to Argentina
One unique thing when sending money to Argentina from Nigeria using bank account transfer is that you are paying for the outgoing fees, flat fees, currency exchange rate markup, and sometimes an additional incoming transfer fee. On the other hand, you might be required to use a SWIFT/BIC code when completing your transaction.
Sending Money Via AZIMO
Follow the following steps to get this done:
- Create an account with Azimo
The method of delivery is to be selected from the following options: Cash pickup, Bank Transfer or SWIFT.
- make payment via credit or debit card or through a financial banking institution in Argentina
- Before sending money to Argentina from Nigeria, you should consider the following:
- The amount you want to transfer: Truth is, the more money you send to Argentina the more value you will get and more ARS the recipient will receive. The reason is that any flat fee charged ends up as a smaller percentage of your transfer amount.
- The NGN – ARS exchange rate margin: The providers/ outlets, charge a small percentage on top of the mid-market exchange rates in order to generate revenue. Current mid market rate is 0.290619 and the lowest exchange rate margin.
- Hidden fees & charges: For those sending money to Argentina, make sure the provider you are using doesn’t charge any hidden fees.
- How to send money from Nigeria to Argentina at the best rate?After fining the best provider to send NGN to ARS, you can follow the following process to make your transfer:
- Click “Visit Site” inside our comparison table
- Register for an account if required
- Input how much you are willing to send
- Fund your transfer
- Receive & save an email confirming your transfer
How to receive transfers from NGN to ARS in Argentina?
These steps could vary, depending on the providers but it is possible to find services that will:
- Deposit ARS directly into a bank account
- Enable the recipient to pick up cash at specific locations across Argentina
- Deliver money directly to their door
- Send ARS to your recipient’s mobile wallet
Moneytransfer has it that that if your recipient is going to collect or have the money delivered to them in Argentina, then they will usually need the following:
- A government issued I.D document
- The money transfer reference number
- Senders details and the amount of money sent
How much does it cost to transfer money to Nigeria?
To perform this action you pay a small, flat fee of 0.46 GBP + 0.57% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
With these steps and options, if properly followed, sending money from Argentina to Nigeria shouldn’t be a difficult process after all.