City College of Health Sciences and Technology Zaria (CCHSTZ) Admission Form – 2022/2023 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that City College of Health Sciences and Technology Zaria (CCHSTZ), has officially released their Admission Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain CCHSTZ Admission Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
City College of Health Sciences and Technology Courses
SCHOOL OF COMMUNITY HEALTH SCIENCES (SCHS)
- Diploma in Community Health (CHEW)
- Diploma in Community Health (RE-TRAINEE)
- Certificate in community health (JCHEW)
- National Diploma in Community Health (ND)
SCHOOL OF GENERAL HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Dispensing Opticianry (DOP)
- Pharmacy Technician (PT)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES (SEHS)
- National Diploma in Environmental Health Sciences (NDEHS)
- Environmental Health Technology (EHT) ND&HND
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- National Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (NDND)
- Diploma in Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
- Diploma in Food and Hygiene
- Certificate in Food and Hygiene
- HND in Public Health Nursing
SCHOOL OF DENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES (SDHS)
- National Diploma in Dental Technology (NDDT)
- National Diploma in Dental Therapy (NDDT) ND&HND
- Dental Surgery Technician (DST)
- Dental Surgery Assistant (DSA)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- National Diploma in Information Management (NDHIM)
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (PDHIM)
City College of Health Sciences and Technology Admission Requirements
Minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE a level at 2 sittings including the following;
- English Language
How to Apply for City College of Health Sciences and Technology Admission Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
All applicants are to pay a sum of N1,500 as a Screening/Aptitude test fee during the entrance.
Should in case you encountered any challenge while filling the form, contact the ICT Department of City College on 08038585342, 09013444344 for prompt and immediate response and resolution.
If you have any question concerning CCHSTZ Admission Form 2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.