Caleb University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Caleb University has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain Caleb University Post UTME Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Caleb University, Lagos (CUL) undergraduate programmes for 2022/2023 academic session.Available Programmes and Duration
Caleb University Courses
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES AND MANAGEMENT (COLENSMA)
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Architecture – 6 Years
- B.Sc. Estate Management – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Building – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Quantity Surveying – 5 Years
COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES (COPAS)
- 4 Year duration for all courses
- B.Sc. Microbiology and Industrial Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Plant Sciences and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Zoology and Aquaculture
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics with Computational Modeling
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CASMAS).
- 4 Year duration for all courses:
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- General Business
- Human Resources Management
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
How to Apply for Caleb University Post UTME Form
The Application is required for students applying to any undergraduate program in Caleb University. An application fee of N10,000 will be paid during the application process.
Apply now as first come, first serve. For more enquiry, call 08139656990.
- Start Online Application: You can start an online application using the start application button below or click here. We strongly recommend you go through this page to have an insight into what the application contains.
- Information Entry: While filling the online application, be sure that the information submitted is accurate to the best of your knowledge. Wrong information entry will render your application void.
- Document Upload: You will be required to upload a white background passport photograph, O’Level/A’L result, birth certificate and other applicable documents during the application. Files format and sizes will be displayed accordingly while filling the form.
- Review Before Submission: At every stage of the application, you can save, edit and continue even after you log out and log in. The save button only saves and does not submit. Kindly review your application since you’ll no longer be able to edit any entry after clicking the submit button.
- Interviewing Process: If you have successfully filled and submitted the application form, the date for the interview and other information will be displayed on your applicant dashboard.
If you have any question concerning Caleb University Post UTME Form 2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.