BOSU Admission List 2021/2022 is Out | Download pdf
This is to inform all candidates that chose and participated in the Borno State University (BOSU), post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution [BOSU] has offically released their 2021 Post UTME Admission List. See how to check BOSU Admission List below.
Borno State University admission list is now available online.
How to Check BOSU Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Borno State University (BOSU) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
BOSU 1st Batch UTME Admission List
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
You can also access your BOSU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BOSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Borno State University admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.