Bingham University Resumption Date for 2021/2022 Freshers
The management of Bingham University wishes to announce the commencement of 2021/2022 academic activities for newly admitted students.
The resumption date for newly admitted students into various programs for the 2021/2022 Academic session has been announced by the management of the institution.
Bingham University Resumption Date.
- Ensure you adhere to all the Covid-19 precautionary measures as directed by the University and in compliance with the Ministry of Health’s guidelines.
- If you have paid your fees, jump to step 5
- Collect your Acceptance package at the Admissions office.
- Pay the scheduled school fees online through Remita. If you have not done this click on the link below to make payment. You will be guided on how to make the payment and subsequently generate your matriculation number in the Admission package. www.binghamuni.edu.ng/mybhu (click to make payment) Your matriculation number, course registration PIN and hostel allocation should also be generated in the portal above.
- Print out your Remita slip, take it to the Bursary for verification.
- Proceed to the Academic Office to be issued your CLEARANCE SLIP. You will only be attended to at every other point with the Clearance slip.
If you want to stay updated on Bingham University Resumption Date 2021, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.