BASUG Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024
Bauch State University, Gadau (BASUG) has announced the commencement of the sale of its Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening application form for admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. See more details.
BASUG Post UTME Form 2023
This is to bring to your notice that application forms for admission into the degree Programme of Bauchi State University is now available on-line for the 2023/2024 academic session.
BASUG Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Before proceeding with the application, candidates must ascertain their eligibility. For the Post-UTME screening, candidates need to meet the following criteria:
- UTME Score: Achieve a minimum of 140 points in the 2023 UTME examination.
- O’ Level Credits: Obtain at least five relevant credits at O’ level, which must include English and Mathematics.
- Subject Combination: Appear for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2023 JAMB examination. For more details on the subject combinations, candidates can refer to this guide: JAMB Subject Combinations.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates must fulfil the above requirements and in addition, score a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
Candidates awaiting their O’Level results can still apply. They must clearly indicate ‘AWAITING RESULT’ (AR) in the grades column on the screening form. They are expected to provide their results once the examination bodies release them.
How to Apply for BASUG Post UTME Form.
Applying for BASUG’s Post-UTME is a straightforward process that can be completed with a few clicks on the university’s portal. Follow these steps to successfully apply:
- Visit the University’s Portal: Click on this link to head directly to the university’s portal: BASUG Portal.
- Create an Account: To begin the application process, you’ll need to create an account. Visit this link to get started.
- Pay the Screening Fee: Once your account is set up, make a Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating an RRR and make payment in the bank. The fee is N2,000 for BASUG and an additional N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF. The bank account details will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the Online Form: After payment, fill in the online form, providing the necessary personal details, including your JAMB score and registration number, educational qualifications, contact information, and chosen course of study.
- Submit Your Form: Finally, submit the form online. You don’t have to visit the campuses physically for this submission.
Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided during the application process.
Deadline: September 30, 2023.
Do you know you can score high in your University or Polytechnic of your choice Post-UTME and gain admission if you start preparing now? The question is HOW? If you really want to know how then kindly drop your email address and your questions in the box below we will respond to you immediately.