Babcock University Admission Letter, Acceptance Fee 2020/2021 for Newly Admitted Candidates
Babcock University Admission Letter, Acceptance Fee printing guidelines for 2020/2021 newly admitted candidates. How to print Babcock University Admission Letter.
The management of Babcock University has released the admission letters of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Prospective candidates are to follow the instruction below to print the letter.
See also: Babcock University Admission List
Babcock University Official admission letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University. Below is how to Obtain your official Admission Letter.
Babcock University Admission Letter Printing.
- Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click Admission Letter
- Click GO
- Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
Babcock University Acceptance Fee.
A. All candidates offered provisional admission (excluding LAW and MEDICINE AND SURGERY students) should proceed immediately to the bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira only, (N150,000.00.) which is part of the school fees using your APPLICATION ID as reference on E-tranzact payment platform. Present your Application ID (5 digits) at any COMMERCIAL BANKS on the E-tranzact payment platform.
B. NEW STUDENTS’ ARRIVAL, ORIENTATION AND REGISTRATION: THE RESUMPTION DATE SHALL BE COMMUNICATED TO YOU. However, upon resumption: Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock Universityduring the registration period with the following documents:
- Four (4) copies of 2020 original UTME/JAMB result slips; or Direct Entry JAMB Registration slip.
- Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
- Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
- Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
- Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
C. Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance.
D. Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
- HOSTEL ACCOMODATION: New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
Male Category: Neal Wilson and Bethel Splendor
Female Category: Crystal Hall and Queen Esther
- Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
- Candidates who have not attained the age of Fifteen (15) by December 31, 2020 may not be considered for admission.
- Babcock University reserves the rights to withdraw any admission offer if:
- It is discovered at any time a candidate does not possess any of the entry qualifications which he/she claims to have obtained.
- This provisional Admission offer DOES NOT meet the criteria as shall be stipulated by JAMB on 2020/2021 Admission Policy.
- However, the Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee Deposit stated above together with any other school fees already paid shall be subject to REFUND only on account of 4. (b) above.
If you have any question concerning the printing of the letter, kindly let us know in the comment section below.