Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out
The authority of the Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various DEGREE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
AUK admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Check Al-Qalam University Admission List
Currently, Al-Qalam University prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AUK admission status.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to AUK admission portal at https://forms.auk.edu.ng/login/.
- Supply your regular ID / email /phone number and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Log In button to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AUK admission list.
If you have any question concerning AUK admission list 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.