Auchi Poly Post-HND/Professional Diploma Admission 2023/2024
Auchi Polytechnic has announced the commencement of the sale of its Post Higher National Diploma (HND)/ Professional Diploma courses application form for the 2023/2024 academic session into Building Technology and Urban & Regional Planning. All interested application can get the form through the school online portal.
Application is being invited for admission form all interested and suitably qualified candidates in the Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi into its Post- Higher National Diploma (HND) / Professional Diploma courses in Building Technology and Urban & Regional Planning for the 2023/2024 academic session.
If you’re seeking to elevate your career, in world of building technology and urban planning, having the right qualification can make all the difference in your professional journey this is a golden opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss
List of Available Programmes Available
- Professional Diploma in Building Technology
An incredible opportunity for those holding a minimum of a lower credit pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology. This course will enable you to understand the dynamics and innovations of building technology.
- HND in Building Technology from an NBTE-accredited institution or equivalent.
- Satisfactory completion of NYSC or Evidence of Exemption.
- Duration: Full-time course of eighteen (18) calendar months (at least three (3) semesters).
- Professional Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning
A course tailored for those interested in the complex field of urban and regional planning.
- Minimum upper credit in Urban and Regional Planning in HND from Auchi Polytechnic or any recognized institution with NBTE accreditation.
- Completion of NYSC or lower credit, including two years post-qualification experience and completion of NYSC, or pass with three years’ post-qualification experience and completion of NYSC.
- Compliance with the O’LEVEL requirements.
How to Apply for Admission?
Applying for these courses is a straightforward online process. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Visit the Application Portal: Go to Auchi Polytechnic’s application portal via your web browser.
- Select Your Course: Click on “Apply for 2023/2024 Auchi Polytechnic PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA.”
- Complete the Application Form: Make sure to fill out all required information correctly.
- Payment Procedure: Pay a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 to Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic’s website.
- Upload Documents: Upload your passport photograph and required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print Copies: Print a copy of the acknowledgment slip, two copies of the application form, and a copy of the application summary sheet.
- Send Your Application: Enclose two sets of photocopies of your credentials, e-receipt of Remita payment, birth certificate, and two recent passport-sized photographs in an envelope.
Note: Make sure that your payment procedures are carried out through the official Auchi Polytechnic website as any other payment platform will be invalid. If you have any difficulties, feel free to call 08182284195 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (between 9 am and 4 pm weekdays only).