ATBU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | Date & Registration Guide
This is to inform all intending candidates that Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU ), has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Screening Form below…
ATBU Post UTME Form 2021 is out – Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Admission Screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Apply for ATBU Post UTME here via ATBU Portal (atbu.edu.ng), See registration form and ATBU Post UTME Requirements here.
This is to inform the general public that ATBU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
To successfully apply for ATBU Screening form, you need to know the requirements and price of the form.
ATBU Post UTME Requirements.
- ATBU cut-off points for 2021/2022 Academic Session for UTME is 180 with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before the
5 of August, 2019.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening Form.
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open
from 5th – 19th August, 2019to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
If you have any question concerning ATBU Post UTME Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.