Anchor University JUPEB Admission Form 2021/2022 Is Out
The Anchor University is a private university owned by the Deeper Christian Life Ministry. The university is located at Ayobo, Ipaja, Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria.
This is to inform all intending candidates that Anchor University has officially released their Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain Anchor University JUPEB Admission Form below.
The management of the institution published this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this page before purchasing the form.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2021/2022 session. JUPEB is a National Examination body saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations for students, who have undergone approved subject combinations and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into Nigerian and partnering foreign tertiary institutions.
Candidates Eligible for Anchor University JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Anchor University JUPEB Admission programme Description
The programme is an intensive coaching curriculum aims at ensuring adequate exposure to the fundamentals of concepts and preparation of eligible students for University direct entry admission and a good head-start for University work. The courses of study which are those of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) subject include Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Government, Account, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Economics, and History. Students are required to choose any three subjects. The certificate obtained by graduates of the programme will be tenable in several universities in Nigeria and in some foreign universities.
Admission is based strictly on merit and entry requirements and in proportion to the admission quota of the University for the various Faculties.
The duration of the Programme of courses for the Board’s Examination is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Applicants for admission into JUPEB Programme must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
How to Apply for Anchor University JUPEB Admission
Entrance Examination date will be communicated.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Ag Registrar on 09050500021 or 09061223042 or email@example.com