AKSU Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is information on AKSU postgraduate admission form for 2020/2021 academic session. This is to inform prospective candidates for AKSU postgraguate admission that the management of AKSU has commenced the sale of form for admission into 2020/21 school year. Therefore, Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate programmes of Akwa Ibom State University for the 2020/2021 academic year. See how to purchase aksu post graduate admission form below;
How to Apply for AKSU Postgraduate Admission Form
AKSU post postgraduate admission form costs N15,000.00 (fifteen thousand Naira) only and can be accessed online on payment of The admission form fee. The prospective post graduate candidates for AKSU post graduate program should follow the simple steps outlined below to acquire the admission form and apply for admission:
- log onto the school website on https://www.aksu.edu.ng/pg/portals/
- Click on the “Apply” button
- click on the Postgraduate Programme Link
- Payment : Bank Payment
- Select “Bank”
- Enter your full name, a valid e-mail address and Phone Number
- Click “Pay Now”
- Generate a payment analysis slip and proceed to any of the designated banks with the slip to make payment.
5.After Payment, Follow step 1-3
Also See: UNICHRIS School Fee
- On the dashboard, Click “Already Paid”
- Provide Your Payment “Reference Number”
- Click “Verify And Continue” to complete the registration.
- Complete the Online registration form by providing the required information.
- Scan and upload the following documents:
- SSC or its equivalent
- PGD/PGDE( For M.Sc. applicants only)
- Sc./M.A/M.Ed./MBA/ ( For Ph.D applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate Of Origin
- Click the SUBMIT button after filling the form.
- the Registration Confirmation slip as proof of registration.
Points to Note:
- Applicants should remember to request, at the time of purchase of the forms that their relevant academic transcript should be forwarded to; The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Akwa Ibom State University, P.M.B. 1167, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. In addition, completed reference forms should be forwarded to the email address which is stated in the admissions form. Admissions will not normally be offered without transcript and completed reference forms.
- Applicants should prepare their Thesis/Dissertation proposal captured on the prescribed School of Postgraduate Studies Proposal Sheet which should include the following: Title, Aim/Objectives, Relevance of Study, Methodology, Expected Results among others as they are expected to submit it along with the completed admission form.
- Please, ensure that all e-mail addresses provided are valid.
- All information uploaded and provided must be correct to avoid being disqualified.
Closing Date for AKSU Post Graduate Application
All applicants are expected to submit their completed application forms online, with uploaded copies of relevant credentials and a copy of the receipt of payment for the application form, on or before 23rd, April, 2021.
Applicants are to act strictly on the instructions of the institution as there may be no room for a second phase of purchase/ submission of admission form.