AKSCOE Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 -[Cut-Off Mark:120]
This is to let every intending candidates know that Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) Afaha Nsit, has officially released their Post-UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain AKSCOE Post UTME Screening Form below…
AKSCOE Post UTME Screening Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) Afaha Nsit, various NCE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Akwa Ibom State College of Education Post-UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who scored 120 and above in the last JAMB UTME and choose Akwa Ibom State College of Education Afaha Nsit as their First, Second or third Choice Institution.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State College of Education Post-UTME Screening.
The College portal will open for registration from Soon Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following procedure:
Visit http://akscoe.edu.ng/portal/ to generate Pre -Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Fill the form (all form fields are required). Ensure to provide a valid Email and password you can easily remember.
- Click on Submit (Your profile will be created and you will be redirected to a login page
- Enter your email in the “Username” box and input the password you used to create your profile. Click on “Login” to proceed
- Click on “Pay your Screening fee” button (An invoice will be generated)
- Use the Invoice and go to any Zenith Bank branch nearest to you to make payment into the School’s account as follows: Account Name: AKS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION FEES; Account NO:1017436909.
- Write The Invoice Number at the top of the teller
- After payment, scan the teller and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for payment confirmation
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will be noticed to proceed in completing your registration procedures
- Go back to the College Portal to confirm your payment and complete the Registration Form.
- On successful registration, select “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2022/2023 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.
Candidates are to appear for screening exercise with the following:
- 2019 UTME Result Slip showing the candidates photograph in color.
- Screening schedule slip printed from the College Portal .
- Photocopies of credentials and result checking scratch card (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’Level examination registration slip (for Candidates Awaiting Result ).
- Quarto sized envelope with Name, desired Course of Study and UTME registration number boldly written on it.
- Four (4) recent coloured passport
NOTE : The Photograph uploaded/ p resented will be the only valid Identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State College of Education Afaha Nsit . Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall not be allo wed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates would be used on their final certificates.
- Photo copy of Certificate of origin from the Local Government.
Applicants who did NOT choose AKS COE as their First Choice in the 2022/2023 UTME are advise d to first do a change of Course/ Institution before they can be eligible for this exercise.
If you have any question concerning AKSCOE Post UTME Screening Form 2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.