Admission into Federal Unity Schools – The National Examination Council (NECO) is now selling application forms for the 2021/2022 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE). Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible for the exams. See how to obtain the Unity Schools Common Entrance form below.
The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) is for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Unity Colleges. Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible to write the exam, (That is pupils in Primary 6).
The National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges for 2021 will be held throughout the Country on Saturday, 5th June, 2021.
The Examination which was initially scheduled for Saturday 29th May, 2021, was rescheduled to give states with low registration of candidates the opportunity to register their candidates for the examination.
All candidates, parents, guardians and relevant stakeholders are therefore enjoined to take note of the new date for the examination.
The registration of candidates will continue till the new date of the examination.
NCEE Registration Eligibility
Final year Pupils of Primary Schools who shall NOT be less than 10 years or more than 13 years by September 2021.
How to Apply for National Common Entrance Examination Online
The registration fee for the 2021 NCEE is Two Thousand Five Hundred (N2,500.00) Naira only, per candidate
To register candidate(s) for NCEE, Head Teachers, Parents/ Guardians who are existing users are to login with their credentials to register. New users are to:
- Visit neco.gov.ng/ncee
- Create an online account using phone number and email address
- Activate the account from your email
- Make payment into the NECO TSA using the following payment options:
- BANK BRANCH
- INTERNET BANKING
- Enter the candidate’s bio-data & upload his/her passport size photograph
- Print photo card.
For detailed information on how to register candidate(s) click “Step by Step Guide” on neco.gov.ng/ncee.
- Payment for the National Common Entrance Examination is done on the NECO portal.
- Change of Name, Date of Birth and/or State of Origin will not be entertained after registering a candidate online.
- Qualified candidates that chose oversubscribed Colleges are liable to be placed at any available alternative College, according to the carrying capacities of the Federal Unity Colleges.
The registration period is from Wednesday 24th March, 2021 to Saturday 5th June, 2021. The website will be closed by 8:00am on Saturday 5th June, 2021.
Structure of the National Common Entrance Examination
The examination will consist of the following:
- Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
- Part B – English and National Values Education
- Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude
List of Federal Unity Colleges
Candidates are to choose any three (3) of the following Federal Unity Colleges as First (1st), Second (2nd) and Third (3rd) choices i.e. one (1) school each from any three (3) geopolitical zones.