The management of the Adeleke University (AU) wishes to inform the general public that the admission list of the university is out for the new academic session. Therefore students can go ahead to check for their names on the admission list.
Adeleke University (AU) admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Adeleke University (AU) Admission List
Currently, the Adeleke University (AU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Adeleke University (AU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Adeleke University (AU) admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Adeleke University (AU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Adeleke University (AU) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.