Accounting Associate at Cummins Nigeria. Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Associate
Req ID: 220005BB
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type Experienced: – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job: Type Office
Organization: Distribution Business
- We are looking for a talented Accounting Associate to join our team specializing in Finance for our Distribution Business Segment in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Forecasts, and statistical reporting.
- Prepares statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost
- Prepares monthly accounts reconciliation.
- Executes special projects as assigned.
- Supports month end close.
- Prepares and consolidates financial data.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Technical skills – Ability to work effectively with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Powerpoint etc).
- General accounting skills including knowledge of accounting principles, standards and techniques, as well as calculating budgets, cost analysis, cash flow and a general ledger.
- Readiness to learn new things, can do attitude and out of the box thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply