UNN Sandwich Degree Programmes Admission Form for 2022 Contact Session
This is to let all intending candidates know that application forms for admission into the Sandwich Degree Programmes of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for the 2022 contact session have been released. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain UNN Sandwich form below.
The authority of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Sandwich Degree Programmes of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka for the 2022 contact session.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Sandwich Degree programmes on full-time for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNN Sandwich Degree Courses
EDUCATION: B.A.(Ed); B.SC.(Ed); and B.Ed in
- B. Ed. Adult Education/Administration
- B. Ed. Adult Education/Community Development
- B.Ed Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed Special Ed/Economics
- B.Ed Special Ed/Igbo
- B.Ed Special Ed/History
- B.Ed Special Ed/English
- B.Ed Special Ed/Social Studies
- B.Ed.Primary Education
- B.Ed.Early Childhood Education
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/English
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Creative Arts
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/French
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Music
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/History
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Igbo/Linguistics
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Religion
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Fine and Applied arts
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Political Science
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Integrated Science
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Geography
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Economics
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Social studies
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Statistics
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Physical and Health Education and Recreation
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Health Education
- B.Lis (Ed.) Library and Information Science
Vocational and Technical Education
- B.A.(Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.A.(Ed.) Business Education
- B.A.(Ed.) Computer and Robotics Education
- B.A.(Ed.) Home Economics and Hospitality Management Education
- B.A.(Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
UNN Sandwich Degree Programmes Entry Requirements
4-YEAR DEGREE SANDWICH PROGRAMME
Candidates seeking admission into the 4-year degree programme must possess:
- a minimum of Merit in NCE in the relevant area from a recognized higher institution in Nigeria, in addition to a minimum of five (5) credit level passes at the o’level, including Mathematics and English Language; or its equivalent at not more than two sittings; or
- any National Diploma in a recognized higher institution, in addition to the above-mentioned o’level requirements in (1) above.
5-YEAR DEGREE SANDWICH PROGRAMME
Candidates seeking admission into the 5-year degree programme must possess the following:
- Pass in NCE, and a minimum of five (5) credits o’level Passes or its equivalent at not more than two sittings; or
- Five (5) credit passes at the SSCE o’level at not more than two (2) sittings which must include Mathematics and English or both; as required by the respective programmes, or its equivalent.
How to Apply for UNN Sandwich Degree Admission Form
All candidates who wish to apply for the Programmes listed above should do so through JAMB (state office) and make the University of Nigeria, Nsukka their first choice institution. This is to enable JAMB to capture details of the candidates, assign their registration numbers and make them available in JAMB CAPS for the University to be able to download their lists.
After the JAMB registration, the candidate returns to the University of Nigeria portal/website and generate the “Sandwich Registration Invoice” and proceed to any Commercial Bank and pay the processing fee of N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only) for the 4-year programme and N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira only) for the 5-year programme, respectively. The processing fee is payable to the University’s Account via the Remita platform.
After the payment, the candidate returns to the University of Nigeria portal and click on Sandwich Registration and complete the Verification Form on-line; and thereafter prints out the completed Registration Form and submits it with academic credentials to the Sandwich and Evening Programmes Unit Office of the Registry Department.