UMYU SBRS admission form 2022/2023 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), has released its School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) admission form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. See courses, requirements and how to obtain UMYU SBRS admission form below.
UMYU SBRS Programmes
- Remedial Studies:
Remedial Programmes (Science, Social Science and Arts)
IJMBE Programs (Science, Social Science and Arts)
- Basic Studies:
Immersion Program (English)
1.0 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDIAL PROGRAMME
- Candidates applying for Remedial Programme must possess at least three (3) Credits in Science, Arts and Social Science subjects and any two (2) relevant Passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the School at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Geography & Physics
- Arabic, French, Hausa, History, Islamic Studies & Literature in English
- Accounting, Civic Education, Commerce, Economics & Government
English Language and Mathematics
- Candidates admitted for the Remedial programme MUST register and pass WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, OR NBAIS Exams at Credit level in the subjects they are deficient.
- Candidates applying for Remedial programme MUST also register for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the University and MUST choose Umaru Musa Yar’adua University as their 1st choice. The Duration of the Programme is one year.
2.0 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR IJMBE PROGRAMME
- Candidates applying for IJMBE Program MUST possess at least five (5) ‘O’ level Credits including English and Mathematics in Science, Arts and Social Science Subjects, at not more than two (2) Sittings. For candidates from educationally less developed states (ELDS) in Nigeria, deficiency is allowed for English. The deficiency however, must be remedied before the end of the IJMBE Program. The Duration of the Program is one year (See the appendix below)
IJMBE Science Subjects:
Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics & Physics
IJMBE Arts Subjects: