This is to inform all the candidates who participated in the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
OSPOLY admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic ND full-time programmes has been uploaded online.
How to Check Osun State Poly Admission List
- Go to the OSPOLY admission portal at https://www.polyiree.com/student/pre/portal/login
- Supply your Username (i.e JAMB Registration Number) and password in the required columns
- Click on login
- Finally, locate and click on the Check Admission Status on the menu dashboard to access your OSPOLY admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into OSPOLY Iree ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Candidates who did not upload their results as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should immediately visit any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
ALTERNATIVELY, OSPOLY iree prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OSPOLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Ospoly Iree admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.