Nigerian Navy Interview Date, Venue and Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023
This is to notify the entire public especially those who aspired to working with the Nigerian Navy, that the authority has officially announce the fixed date, venue and shortlisted candidates names for the 2021/2022 NN recruitment. Candidates who sat for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 Aptitude Test are hereby invited for the final stage of the recruitment.
Nigerian Navy Interview | Screening, and Venue
Candidates who found their names in the shortlist are to report for Interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos State on 16 and 27 Dec 20 respectively.
Note: Candidates who fail to show up at the screening venue on the mentioned date will be automatically disqualified without consideration.
Nigerian Navy Interview/Screening Requirements
The interview will involve screening of candidate’s educational credentials, medical and fitness tests, written and oral examination. Candidates are to come with original and photocopies of the following;
1. First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
2. Certificates from tertiary institutions.
3. Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
4. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
5. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
6. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
7. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
8. Recommendation Letter from Unit (Serving Military and Para-Military
9. Two (2) recent colored passport-sized photographs.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgement Slip (mandatory requirement).
- Writing materials (biro, pencil, sharpener and eraser).
- Two pairs of face masks.
- Medium size hand sanitizer. DSSC28 DSSC28 DSSC28
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- A set of cutlery.