Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc Recruitment for Store Room Keeper
This is to inform the general public that Recruitment for Store Room Keeper is ongoing at Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc. Interested and qualified applicant are advised to follow the guide below to apply for the available position.
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance), established in 1979, the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country. In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatised and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Room Keeper
Employment Type: Part-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND qualification with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
N80,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for Nigerian Aviation Handling Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.