Federal Poly Nekede ND Evening Admission List 2022/2023
Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) National Diploma (ND) Evening Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session has been published. Candidates can check their result via the school portal.
- The management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) has announced that they have published the list of candidates who has been offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic into its National Diploma (ND) evening programme. Candidates can access their admission status via the institution portal.
- Candidates are to accept their admission by payment of acceptance fee of #40,000.00 (Forty Thousand Naira) only, on time to avoid forfeiting of admission.
- Registration process should be completed within one month of acceptance of the offer of admission. Failure to adhere leads to forfeiting of admission.
NEKEDEPOLY ND Evening admission List for the 2022/2023 academic year has been successfully uploaded on the polytechnic portal.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Nekede Evening Admission List
- Go to Nekede poly admission status portal at http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Insert your Application Form Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Log-In’ to access your admission status.
Admitted candidates are required to accept this offer by prompt payment of the acceptance fee of ₦ 40,000.00(Forty Thousand hundred Naira ) on Remita Platform at any bank of your choice (Nationwide) within two weeks or have the admission forfeited.
Below are the steps to a successful registration:
- Proceed to the school’s website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng to raise the acceptance fee invoice and make payment then return to the website and obtain your payment receipt.
- Upload your relevant documents on the school website.
- Monitor your screening status on the school’s website. You will also be notified via SMS/Email when you have been screened.
- If successful your SMS/Email will contain Remita Fee payment RRR.
- Kindly visit the school’s website, create your portal ID and pay school fees via Bank or online with ATM Card then obtain school fee receipt on the same portal.
- Proceed to Medicals for X-Ray Screening.
- Visit MIS for your Matric Number and Student ID Card.
- Log in to your portal account and Register Semester Courses.
- Print Semester Course Registration and Take to your Department for Approval
Registration must be completed within one month of acceptance of the offer of admission. The admission lapses upon non-compliance within this time duration.
Please, note that if any disparity is subsequently discovered on the relevant educational qualification which you claimed, you will be required to withdraw from the institution.
Congratulations to all the candidates who has been successfully admitted into NEKEDEPOLY ND Evening programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
If u have any difficulty in processing the Nekede Poly ND Evening Admission List kindly leave a comment in the comment section below.