Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Jega Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Jega has officially released their Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Jega Admission Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology, Jega various programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Courses
HND AND ND PROGRAMMES
- ND and HND in Health Information Management (HIM)
- ND and HND Community Health
- ND and HND Environmental Health
- ND Nutrition and Dietetic
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma in Community Health (CHEW)
- Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Diploma Public Health Technician
- Diploma in Epidemiology and Disease Control
- Diploma in Environmental Technician (EVT)
- ND Environmental Health Technology (EHO)
- Diploma in Health care Management
- Diploma in Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
- Diploma in Dental Therapy
- Diploma in Food Hygiene
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
- Certificate in Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Certificate in Public health Assistant (PHA)
- Certificate in Community Health (JCHEW)
Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Admission Requirements
- The admission requirement for all the above, for HND Programmes: ND in the relevant course plus Five O’level credits in science subjects.
- Diploma programmes: Five (5) O’ level credits in relevant Science subjects including English language and Mathematics
- While Certificate Programmes O’Level Credits English, Mathematics, Biology and any other two (2) passes in science subjects
How to Apply for Kebbi College of Health Science and Tech Admission Form
In the process of filling the online application form, applicant are required to please note the following:
Candidates are to obtain application form after making payment of Five thousand Naira only (N5000) at any of the following Bank
- ECO BANK JEGA BRANCH
- FIRST BANK YAURI
- FIRST BANK ZURU
- UBA BANK ARGUNGU
- ECO BANK BIRNIN KEBBI
- UNION BANK BAGUDO
- FIRST BANK KAMBA
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Prospective applicants are requested to visit www.chstjega.edu.ng
- Valid phone number of the applicant should be provided
- Applicants should carefully follow the instructions on the college website.
For more information on entry requirements of each programme. Candidates are strongly advised to carefully review the programmes and their admission requirements before purchasing and filling out the online application form on the website.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION: The Deadline for sales of the application form is 15th May 2022