Junior WAEC Past Questions and Answers for all Subjects for Download pdf here. The Junior WAEC Exams past questions cover the following Junior WAEC subjects’ English language, Mathematics Social Studies, Physical health education, Fine Art, Integrated Science etc.
Below is how to download Junior WAEC theory and Objective Past Questions and answers in pdf that would help you Prepare for your exam.
Junior WAEC exam past questions and answers is also junior NECO past questions and answers. It will help you to pass all the subjects at one sitting. You can also Check 2022 JAMB Result.
We have compiled complete Junior waec past questions for you. We have also added accurate answers to help you during preparation. Very soon we will be offering free junior waec past questions as a sample. Currently, we have these previous questions for 14 subjects including junior waec English past questions, junior waec mathematics past questions and answers pdf.
Do you want to pass the JSS 3 exam? If yes, then get the jss3 NECO past questions and answers from us. We have complete Junior School Certificate Examination – JSCE past questions and answers pdf. You can download and print it. You can also use the PDF version on your computer or smartphone.
Junior WAEC / NECO Past Questions and Answers Subjects that Available
The cost of the newly updated Junior WAEC / NECO Past Questions and Answers is 500.00 naira only for each subject.
- Agricultural Science – 500 naira
- Civic Education – 500 naira
- Physical health education – 500 naira
- Computer Studies – 500 naira
- Social Studies – 500 naira
- MUSIC – 500 naira
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE – 500 naira
- Mathematics – 500 naira
- English Language – 500 naira
- Fine Art – 500 naira
- BASIC SCIENCES – 500 naira
- BASIC TECHNOLOGY – 500 naira
- Home economics – 500 naira
- Integrated Science – 500 naira
- Social Studies – 500 naira
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any Junior NECO examination, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
Example Junior WAEC / NECO Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS:
- What is the value of 132 – 52?
A. 12 B. 16 C. 64 D. 144 E. 194
2. Correct 0.3748 to two significant figures.
A. 0.30 B. 0.37 C. 0.38 D. 0.39 E. 0.40
3. Find the value of x, if 6/(x-1) = 2.
A. -4 B. -2 C. 4 D. 5 E. 7
4. What is the value of x in:
x + 2y = 5
x – 2y = -1?
A. 6 B. 3 C. 2 D. -2 E. -4
5. If 5/f = 7/f 4- , what is the value of f?
A. -1 B. 1/3 C. ½ D. 1 E. 3
6. The bearing of P from Q is 270o. What is the bearing of Q from P?
A. 270o B. 180o C. 150o D. 090o E. 045o.
7. Find x if, 3/(3+5) = 5/(3+x)
A. -8 B. (-16)/3 C. 16/3 D. 8 E. 17
8. Solve the following simultaneous equations.
x = y + 1
x + 2y = 7
A. (3,0) B. (3,1) C. (3,2) D. (3,3) E. (3,4)
9. One-quarter of y is equal to one and a half. What is the value of y?
A. 12 B. 10 C. 8 D. 6 E. 2